At ResponsiveAds we try to keep everything as simple as possible.
When you use the tool it is just at Basic Responsive Ad. There is no indication for this usage, but only when the user triggers the Pro and Adv tiers.
ResponsiveAds business model is to charge different CPM's for different tiers of creative usage;
Pricing Category Types
BASIC: Any creative made using Narrator Studio
PRO (PROFESSIONAL): When any of these items ( one or more) are triggered
- Creative total size goes over 200KB (>200KB)
- Premium web fonts are used
- Responsive App Canvas ( custom widgets) is used
ADV (ADVANCED) : When any of these items ( one or more) are triggered
- Creative total size goes over 1MB (>1MB)
- Expandables or Overlay types are used
- Skins are used
- MP4 Video widget is used
As we grow the feature set around ResponsiveAds what is included in the Standard feature set is available in the Narrator Studio. Ads that need to be build custom outside the tool at this time are referred to as Enhanced Ad Units.